Tuesday, August 25, 2015

!Buenos Dias¡

So today my district had the opportunity to go and visit the Mexico City Temple! We left at 8am and it took us about an hour to drive to it through all of the crazy Mexico City traffic! I really don't see how people drive buses in all of this unorganized traffic! They are truly skilled drivers! We got to the temple and it looked amazing. The temple grounds are so pretty and it is such a beautiful place to go. We took an amazing tour through the visitor center and then we moved onto the temple. We started in the baptismal font room, and the font was decorated in an awesome ancient looking pattern! We moved onto the ceiling room, which was so peaceful and uplifting. After that we went into the Celestial room, which is by far the best and most beautiful room out of them all. The spirit is so strong there, and all I could think about is walking into the celestial room with my whole family one day and having all of them experience the same joy that i felt so strongly. It is the best feeling, to be in that room with the people you love and care about. The Temple is an amazing place! I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to go to this temple here in Mexico. Each temple has its own unique personality and beauty!  
At The Temple In Mexico-Elder Hales and Elder Odland
I also ran into on of my good buddies from when I lived in Utah! It was awesome to see him again, and his district went to the temple with us. It was great to be able to share that experience with a great friend! Thanks Ty....Elder Munro.
             You Never Know Who Might Be At The MTC With You-Elder Munro and Elder Odland

Tomorrow Elder Christopherson is coming to speak to all of the Missionaries here at the CCM. That will be an awesome experience and I am so excited to see what he will be inspired to say:D

Tomorrow also marks my halfway point here at the CCM. Next thing I know I'll be hopping on a plane headed back to the states! I can't wait!:) Until Next Time! 

!Adios¡

-Elder Odland
The City Of Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment